Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our friend Google, Thank you all, Coming soon

Over a week ago, I googled "BW Science Labs". I sorted through hundreds of sites, I couldn't find it. Two or three days ago I searched again, I found it at 25 out of 990,000. Not bad. Today, I looked again... Ranked NUMBER 1!



In the span of a week, BW Science Labs has surpassed hundreds of thousands of other sites. I'm hoping that this growth will continue, until we reach the top of the "science Labs" search. You can help make this possible by:

1. Put a link from your site to bwsciencelabs.com

2. Spreading the word, and telling your friends about BW Science Labs.

3. Visiting regularly and contributing with comments, responses, etc.

Thank you, all my reader for your support, and I hope to continue BW Science Labs for years to come.

Yours Truly,


Brennon W.


Coming soon:

An O.A.R (find out what this means) robot that you can build. A multi-Part Series.

A security robot made from a Roomba vacuum cleaner. A multi-Part series.

Hacking the Xbox, Continued. A multi Part series.

(in any order)

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online