Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now Launching BW Files

One of the biggest problems with BW Science Labs is that this site does not support uploading Files. So, I finally built a new site to house Science Quarterly Files, BW Science Labs files, and more. You can visit BW Files here, though it will be a little while until all of the files are properly uploaded.



Let me know if you think this is a good idea by posting a comment below.

I'm currently out of town, so as usual I will mention some articles coming soon:

1. I'm nearly done configuring the computer the size of your fist, so it will make its debut within a few weeks or less.

2. Quite a bit more on soldering, I've set up some fun little projects that will hopefully lead to more advanced ideas.

3. Some experimentation with DIY Technology from 1983.

4. Hopefully more info of both BW Science Labs iPhone apps (yes, there are 2).

4. And as always, much, much more.

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online