Sunday, January 4, 2009

Working With HTML

I finally got back from Mexico! I had lots planned as to what I would put up, however upon my arrival I discovered that there was no wi-fi within several miles. Believe me, I checked.

However, I did manage to learn html on my trip, and I've been building some pretty cool stuff since. The next two posts will be forms that I've built in html. A full guide on html will be published in the next edition of Science Quarterly. I'm still working on an efficient way to put my articles up since I can't do it via BW Science Labs.

I've moved on to JavaScript, though I haven't had many resources due to my lack of wi-fi, I was still able to make some neat little apps.
For those of you receiving posts via email, sorry for the overload today. :)

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online