Sunday, September 14, 2008

The New BW Science Labs Look

Today, I upgraded BW Science Labs's look, which I think was a good decision overall. Unfortunately, many parts of BWSL were deleted (thankfully no content) like the poll, NASA picture of the day, etc. I will restore all of these, however it will take some time. Please, bear with me.



All of the opinions that were put up on the poll were deleted, so please post them again.

Let me know what you think about the new BW Science Labs look or by responding to the poll at the bottom left of the page. You only have 2 weeks to answer it!

Thank you.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the new look is awsome

-John

Anonymous said...

Your new format is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Your website is wonderful. I am learning a lot and look forward to more of it.

Brennon said...

Thank you very much. :)

Anonymous said...

I went from here to your personal blog and read about your upcoming intervew that you will report on in the Science Quarterly. Great website. Great blog.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online