Sunday, September 14, 2008

My First (Real) C# Application

Sure, I've made some simple apps in the past, a few "Hello World"s and such. But I've never had the time or skill level to really make an effective application. All this recently changed. Armed with "Head First C#" I was able to create My own contacts list in C#. Click on an image to see its full size.



It looks pretty good, and it works even better.



The great thing about C# is that the IDE writes most of the repetitive code for you.



Finally, I packaged it up and gave it an installation package, so it could be put on other computers, which can be very useful.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just voted on your blog, posting a 5, trusting that the 5 signifies the very best, which your site is.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online