Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Geiger Counter

This is just a quick update, as I have little time to do any formal experiments or projects. I have ordered a Geiger Counter, six dosimeter pens, and a dosimeter charger. I'm getting some fun projects and experiments in line for future posts.

This is a model of a Geiger Counter I made when I was on a plane flight a few months ago. Every time I see it I laugh at myself, and my lack of drawing skills, though then I was very new to radiation tools, its pretty much accurate, to my surprise.



Brennon W.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually this schema is clear and useful in understanding the Geiger counter. It's a good introduction to the one you will be showing us experiments with in the future.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online