Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Return of Visual C#

In my early days of computer programming, I contacted MIT's programmers. To my surprise, I got great feedback in information from very nice and sincere people. I owe my love of programming to MIT's John Maloney, Tamara Stern, Andres Monroy-Hernandez, and of course Mark Stafford at Extend Health.

I won't pretend to be a pro at programming at all, on the contrary, I'm still learning, and I've got a very long way to go. I've spent the past two years bouncing around from programming language to programming language, and I've finally decided to settle down once and for all at the first real language I started at, Visual C#. Though I can't program much hardware with it, it has proven its self worthy as I can create all sorts of applications with much less code to write than other languages like C++.

I have re-installed C# for my macbook, and I'm ordering a "Head First" book on C#. my Parallels Desktop has proven its value, something I never anticipated.



0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online