Sunday, November 2, 2008

Be One of The First to Subscribe to BW Science Labs via Email!

You may notice something a little different about BW Science Labs today. That's right, there a little box on the top of the left bar that will let you easily subscribe to BW Science Labs via email with the option to unsubscribe at any time.

Of course, subscription will always be free, so please, subscribe now. Your support is always appreciated.

BWSL has always had the option to subscribe via Atom or RSS feeds, however email is much more widely accepted.

I've always wondered about putting up a subscription option, and I only hesitated because it would extract traffic from the actual site. After much contemplation, I have decided that it is worth it. Though, I ask you to please consider coming back every now and then to post a comment or two.

I have tested it on two of my email addresses, one Yahoo and one Gmail, they both work great, however the link in the conformation email appears to be dead at first. When you click on the link, it may not work. Just close the new window and click the link again, it will take you to a "Thank you for subscribing" page.

Thanks as always,

Brennon Williams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to subscribe to BW Science Labs.

Brennon said...

Thank you. :)

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online