Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Back!

After much harassment from a friend, I finally got around to putting up another post.

Though this was not my 1st time in D.C., I was still able to learn quite a bit. Needless to say the Air and Space Museum is undoubtedly still my favorite place to visit.

The Pentagon was fascinating to me, and I was very tempted to take a picture even after I was told they would take my camera if I did. A very special thanks to my good friend Jeremy Stern for being my photographer and camera man throughout the trip. More if his well-done pictures will be coming soon to BW Science Labs and perhaps Science Quarterly as well.

I understand that BW Science Labs has been a little slow lately. I suppose I am the one to be blamed for that, however please stay tuned as in the next few days I will do my best to put up more great content. In the meantime, keep voting so I can know what you want from BW Science Labs.

I look forward to filling BWSL with many great things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back! Sounds like you had a very fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Did you go with a school or by yourself?

Brennon said...

Ah, this was for a school trip. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you brought more science ideas and information to share on this site. You keep us intrigued.

Anonymous said...

You must have visited the Air and Space Museum. Was it the best?

Brennon said...

Yes. For me, the Air and Space is always the best. :)

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online